domingo, 26 de julio de 2020

BLOG N°3: THEMED TOPIC


Today I am writing about an Application for Smartphone that for people who study dentistry, this App is  necessary for learning.

The Application is:
Bone Box - Dental Lite is an App of Google Play.
It is a member of a series of apps developed by a team of anatomists, certified medical illustrators, animators, and programmers using actual human CT imaging data, and the most accurate 3D modeling technology available.
The app is interactive in learning about dental anatomy, shows you the whole mouth, you can open it to look at all the teeth at the same time or you can select the dental piece you want to study, it is also in 3D which facilitates the complete vision of the dental piece in any position, observe the main and secondary grooves.
Within the application, there is an interactive interrogation option, where the user can test their knowledge of human dental anatomy, the test is multiple choice.
This application helped me to perform a task of an UTE, the anatomy of these is very accurate and helped me a lot to draw the teeth of the upper arch. 
This App is in English, but it is understandable, and it is not difficult to read.

Do you know this app?

6 comentarios:

  1. I remember that this app was recommended to us in our first year and it helps a lot to recognize the different teeth!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also used this app last year, it helped me a lot to study. I love it because it’s an interactive model that you can move and it’s in 3D.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. After reading your entry I immediately went to check the app...I was chocked by the amount of information! Thanks for sharing such an interesting post. I am learning a lot!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Wow! Honestly I've never tried any career-related app yet, but after reading your entry I really want to try this! I'm going to tell you how it goes.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Yeah dental-lite, the first time I heard about this app was in a video of the UK dental students, and since that It has helped me a lot, especially in the last year tooth anatomy test.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Yeah! I know this app and I've used for studying. I really like it, its very handy to complement the studies because it helps you to gain perspective.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG N°4: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

Today I'm going to tell you about a subject that I really loved:  Psychosocial and anthropological bases of health  I interested because...