viernes, 1 de mayo de 2020

BLOG 1, 2020

 South Korea.


Hello, my name is Rachel Sánchez, I am 21 years old and I study dentistry at the university of Chile, Today,  I'm going to write to you about the Country that I would love to visit SOUTH KOREA.
Is a country wonderful, It’s a country that takes him for k-drama, and especially for his k-pop bands, I gradually emerged in that world from which he could no longer leave, I began to be curious about his culture, his customs, his language, which I find fascinating and unique, their facial espressions or bodily expressions when they speak is really great, as they convey joy,and also because they have marked the line of respect in their language towards their parents, superiors. Its landscapes, its islands, especially for one, the island Jeju, that place is beautiful from what I have seen in pictures, its beaches, the color of its waters and the white sand. In addition, that certainly the capital of South Korea, Seoul, is as impressive, by day as by night; one day he wants to tour every corner of that country, his 5 palaces of the Joseon era, Gyeongbokgung, Changgyeonggung, Changdeokgung, Deoksugung and Gyeonghuigung,  each with its predominant architecture, but with its individualities, its bridges so prominent in the k-dramas. And no doubt the South Korean food caught me first, the so-called Kimchi, and the oatmeal, abalone porridge, jjajangmyeon, Tteokbokki, Bulgogi that look so tasty, someday I will taste the seaweed soup that is sacred to eat for the people in his day.
 I hope that someday I can get to know that country and be able to speak a little in its language, Korean.


5 comentarios:

  1. I love Korean food and culture, I think Korea is an excellent mix between traditional and technological, it is like another world for the amount of exotic products they sell.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice entry Rachel. Are you studying the language? If so, what is the hardest/easiest so far? One of the things I like most about this country is their flag (I'm a flag fan) and all the meaning behind it! Check this to learn more!
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_South_Korea
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. South Korea is a great place to visit. It has a beautiful island and you probably won't get bored in the city. The food seems to me one of the best!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Just reading your blog made me want to visit South Korea. It is a very interesting place, someday I hope to try all the foods you mention hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. My sister has a Korean friend and every time he comes to Chile he cook us some delicious dishes. I hope that you can go there one day and learn more about the culture.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG N°4: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

Today I'm going to tell you about a subject that I really loved:  Psychosocial and anthropological bases of health  I interested because...