sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

My Experience Writing Blogs

For me it has been a new experience, I had never written blogs before in my life and it has been nice, to write about certain topics, the words come out easily, with the exception of other topics that it has been difficult for me to write and think about what to say about that.
Use the page to write has been a bit difficult at the beginning, but then it becomes custom that is really easy, how to change the design, see who has commented all your blogs, edit them, put images, GIFs, etc.
I have known a little more about the interests of my colleagues and I think that is a good opportunity to approach them.
If there is an opportunity to write blogs, I would take it and take advantage of it. I had a lot of fun writing! Thank you.
For you how was this experience?

1 comentario:

  1. I also liked it! And if you continue writing I would gladly read you.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG N°4: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

Today I'm going to tell you about a subject that I really loved:  Psychosocial and anthropological bases of health  I interested because...