martes, 23 de abril de 2019

My Favorite Technological Decive


Resultado de imagen para persona jugando con cel




My favorite technological device is my Smartphone because I can take It everywhere with me and It is light, It is always at hand, the Smartphone is complete and perfect because You can do many tasks. I can also watch my favorite series and movies at any time, listen to music or watch music videos. With an Internet connection, I can also play online quietly and anywhere,I chat with my friends of the school and my friends from other countries, the last I have met them in online games for mobile, I can pay my bills, make banking transactions, I can look Facebook and Instagram where I see Memes among other things, I can do homework, read the text for university and take photos, I can call anyone and see of the novelties of the subjects of my university.
What is Your favorite technological device? and Why?

3 comentarios:

  1. cool Rachel, but my favorite technological object is my computer, for its storage, its performance and for its screen

    ResponderEliminar

  2. I agree with you, the cell phone is a very necessary device.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The cell phone is great! We can do many things with him, communicate and have fun, it's the best for me.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG N°4: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

Today I'm going to tell you about a subject that I really loved:  Psychosocial and anthropological bases of health  I interested because...