martes, 23 de abril de 2019

Why did You Choose This Study Programme?


Resultado de imagen para dentista

Why My Decision.
I decided it when I was 11 years old. I was in the hospital for a dental consultation when I started thinking about how It would feel to work as a dentist, I always saw children leaving scared of the dentist, I thought that I could help children to calm their fear in front of the dentist, this is one of the reasons why I want  to be a dentist. I could help in the public system and provide patients with quality care. Also, my dentist helped me make that decision, because I felt great admiration for him.
I am sure of making the right decision because I still think that I have to help all people, regardless of their age or economic situation, to recover their smile and let them know why It is important to keep their mouths healthy. Also, I am good at making crafts and I like that, I also like medicine, so, what better than studying dentistry.
What about you? Do You like what you study?

3 comentarios:

  1. I'm glad you think so, I think our dentists were a source of inspiration.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your vision of this career, for my part, I am also happy for this decision to be a dentist.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It is very important to control and make patients feel good, especially children who always have the fear of not feeling well in the consultations.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG N°4: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

Today I'm going to tell you about a subject that I really loved:  Psychosocial and anthropological bases of health  I interested because...