viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019

My Favorite TV Series


 I have many favorite series, but Today I will talk about a particular series that has caught my attention, this series is called Goblin (The Lonely and Great God), You can watch in website doramasmp4.
the Goblin is a k-Drama or korean drama, the principal characters are Kim Shin and  Grim Reaper.
 Kim Shin is an invinsible warrior and an assigned General of the ancient kingdom of Goryeo. Who is betrayed by the young prince influenced by his royal adviser, they try to kill him, but before, Kim Shin is killed by his own sword and his own master, even though, He does not die and he gets eternal life, which is a curse, He has to see and live every death of those close to him. To end his immortality, He needs a human priestess, as He no longer wishes to see in the end of the people on earth, he decides to look for one. Then he meets Eun Tak, a woman who has the powers of a priest and who is excited to know that she will be the girlfriend of the goblin.
On the other hand, Grim Reaper, dies without realizing it and wakes up as the messenger of death, but He loses his memory. The two characters casually end up living together, They must start working together to help pass the dead to the other world and develop a close friendship despite their fights.
I like this series because of it is history and how characters evolve and for everything.
Which series would you recommend?

5 comentarios:

  1. If you like science fiction, I recommend the series "The 100" you can find on Netflix, I love it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love too Korean Drama, and Goblin has a very beautiful story. My favorite K-drama is School 2013, I really liked the chemistry between the actors. I recommend it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Rachel, I like drama, but I recommend romantic doramas, they're funnier

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What an interesting story! I would recommend The Alienist if you like the police plot.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG N°4: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

Today I'm going to tell you about a subject that I really loved:  Psychosocial and anthropological bases of health  I interested because...