martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

My Favorite Writer


Resultado de imagen para lauren kate
 Lauren Kate is my favorite writer, She was born in Dallas, Texas, one day 21 of March, 1981.
She is an American writer of juvenile literature of fantasy.
the most important work is the Fallen saga or in Spanish "Oscuros", this saga have five books, the first is Fallen, this book has a cinematographic adaptation with the same name, the second book is Torment, the third is Passion, the fourth is Rapture and the fifth book is Unforgive. And exists an annex called Fallen in love.
The Fallen Saga used many months of theological research for Lauren Kate. She had got the idea for the saga of a line in Genesis that she found while studying the Bible at graduate school in California.
The novel revolves around a young woman named Lucinda "Luce" Price who is sent to a reformatory school located in Savannah, Georgia, after she is accused of murdering her boyfriend in a fire. There, she meets Daniel Grigori, a handsome boy who inexplicably attracts him, and thinks he knows him from somewhere. Luce and Daniel will live their love story against the clock, Daniel, the most important angel in the whole sky, condemned to fall in love with the same girl every 17 years, and watch her die. Luce is a mortal girl, who tends to reincarnate again and again, and who also has no idea who she really is.

Which is your favorite writer?

4 comentarios:

  1. What an interesting story I would like to read it someday. my favorite author is J. R. R. Tolkien.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that I have a particular writer for each genre. In this, is Cassandra Clare.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My favorite writer is Pilar Sordo, she is very realistic and I always feel identified with her books.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have never read anything about this author, but it caught my attention.

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG N°4: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

Today I'm going to tell you about a subject that I really loved:  Psychosocial and anthropological bases of health  I interested because...