sábado, 29 de junio de 2019

My Favorite Food.


   
I like pizza in general, due to the variety of ingredients that can be put and because you can eat at any time of day, you can eat the pizza alone or accompanied and likewise enjoy it.
Most people like pizza, it is very rare to see people who do not like it. You could say that pizza is universal.

But inside all the pizzas there is one that I love.

The pizza Pulled Pork, The ingredients of this pizza are pizza mass, cheese, tomato sauce, Pulled Pork, bacon, onion and BBQ sauce. I like it because of the combination of the ingredients that gives it, its unique flavor, delicious and unequaled.
The pizza has a low nutritional value and is considered junk food, so eating it frequently can damage your health causing weight gain or cardiovascular or digestive diseases.

that's why you should eat in moderation, even if it's irresistible.
Do you like pizza? What is your favorite pizza?

1 comentario:

  1. I love pizza too! Some of these days we will have to go eat together!

    ResponderEliminar

BLOG N°4: MY FAVORITE SUBJECT

Today I'm going to tell you about a subject that I really loved:  Psychosocial and anthropological bases of health  I interested because...